Friday, December 7, 2007

WHY DID IMUS HAVE TO HIRE TWO BLACK COMEDIANS!!!

I do not think he had to do this. If he comes back to T. V . , I might watch . I had no problems with Imus. He let Bernie do all the skits and the insults. Bernie and Sid had his blessings, I guess.

Imus did a lot of good things, he had them clean up Walter Reed and raised funds for his wife's charitable causes. Also he helped raise money for the Vets in Texas.

I guess his show was for the guys, like in a locker room. He discussed sports mainly. Raised money through his celebrity bouts. I think that the two comedians he has hired will be worse than the rappers and will always use the "N" word.

The politicians loved the show because it was free publicity and they could be seen. But if he thought they were lying, he would tell them so. He did not like for a person to beat around the bush and give half an answer.

I really liked Charles. He was a no-nonsense guy. He was not raunchy like to rest of the guys. I thought more people would come to the aid of Imus from his co.workers , but in the reports I had read, he treated them badly.

Just like Senator Craig, Imus had no one to vouch for his character. They all shied away. I think Bernard was the one to pay because he said it. Imus just went along with it. I know McCain wanted him back on before the primary so he could go on the show.