Monday, December 3, 2007

CALIFORNIANS ARE GETTING SHAFTED !!!

In 2004, I received a ballot and there was nothing but propositions in it. I called the registrar and said there was a mistake. I was told I could not vote for a candidate since I was not affiliated with any party.

The reason for being undeclared was I wanted to take my time and vote after I had researched each person. They said the reason for this was to make it an even playing field. It seems like some kind of blackmail to me.

They are going to force you to vote for a particular party. We have already had scandals in this area. People were complaining that after they registered to vote on the street, their affiliation was changed to the republican party, and they were democrats.

The signature gatherer changed the party after the person had signed. I was so upset that I threw the ballot in the trashcan. I did not vote at all . So I do not think third party candidates have a chance.