Tuesday, December 25, 2007

IS WILL SMITH GONNA LET TOM CRUISE DRAG HIM DOWN ???

I think Will Smith put his foot in his mouth when he said "Even Hitler didn't wake up in the morning going," let me do the most evil thing I can do today". "I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was good" !!!

The reporter said, "Remarkably Will believes everyone is basically good".

Will replyed by saying the reporter was a dangerous ignorant person with a pen, and said it was an awful and disgusting lie". Then Smith went on to say Hitler was a vile heinous vicious killer. I think Will should be careful what he says without a prepared statement from his handlers.

Since Tom Cruise has fallen from grace, he has attached himself to Will. And Will is the number one man in America right now. It would be a tragedy that someone will trap him up and catch him off guard about a subject that he knows very little about. I wonder if Spielberg will will have Will in one of his films in the future?

He should remember Jimmy the Greek, Imus, Richards, and Mel Gipson.