Saturday, December 22, 2007

THE GRINCHES WHO STOLE MY CHRISTMAS : J.C. PENNEYS AND ANNA'S LINENS

I am complaining about the stores that took away my joy of Christmas time. I ordered table linens and home decor from Anna's linens on November 19th. Two weeks later I called to track the order and they said they never received it.

I reordered it and was waiting for it, and I called on December 22nd to track the order, and they said the order was pending. I asked what that meant and she said on Saturday's the shipping department was closed, so she couldn't tell me.

She said maybe they were waiting for all my items to ship out my order. I had been waiting everyday for my package to be delivered. I cancelled my order. Also I ordered some cookware as a Christmas gift from J C Penney"s. They were out of stock. I called back a week later to see if they were now in stock,

I was told they were shipped out on the 4th of December. On the 18th of December I called to track the order and was told they were out of stock and I was given the wrong information. They did have an invoice, but they didn't know why.

I had people back east looking out for the arrival every day. Neither store told me that I would not have these gifts so I could get something else, like a gift card or something. I will never order anything from these stores again.