Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IF YOUR CHILD IS A TEACHERS PET, RUN !!!

If your child is a teachers pet, run ! Miss Teen South Carolina made Time Magazine's Top Ten Awkward Moments List. She was #9 on the list.

"She said Americans don't know geography because they don't have maps." This was her explanation of why Americans can't locate the US on a world map.

I was sitting there with my mouth open, and on the edge of my seat. I did not believe what I was hearing. If your child is a favorite of the teachers, and is very adorable , respectful, honest and cute, get testing elsewhere.

You need to know if your child is being pushed from grade to grade. I would run straight to Kumon and Sylvan to get an honest opinion. I remember the athlete who enrolled in an elementary school to learn to read , after a successful career.