Saturday, December 1, 2007

JUST NOTIFIED......CANNOT VOTE IN CALIFORNIA PRIMARY ELECTION 2008

I was just notified by the Registrar of Voters in California, that I cannot vote in the February 2008 Primary Election unless I declare Democratic or Republican ticket.

Since I am a undeclared voter, I am not with a qualified political party. There is an important election law that pertains to "unaffiliated" voters for the February 5, 2008 Consolidated Presidential Primary Election.

Although you did not select a qualified political party when you registered to vote, some of the political parties will allow you to vote for their candidates anyway.

The political parties that are allowing unaffiliated voters to request and vote their party's ballot at the February 5, 2008 Consolidated Presidential Primary Election are:

Democratic Party
American Independent Party

If we do not recieve a request from you by December 14, 2007, you will receive a non-partisian ballot.