Monday, July 13, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON'S MEMORIAL WAS UNFORGETTABLE !!!

I was so relieved to see it done so tasteful. I was sitting there on pins and needles thinking that AEG would just make a mockery out of it. They said that it would be a star studded event. And I know that many people wanted to sing but it would have lasted for many hours if they had let them perform.

The best part of the service was the Andre Crouch choir. I just wanted to hear more of them. But I guess they didn't want to make it too preachy.The service was done with class. There were many people that had never seen a memorial like that . I would like to buy a copy of it without all of the lags and commercials that was in it.

The inspirational dancers were a hit also.This will go down in history. My sister and her nine year old son were bawling. Also her eight year old grand daughter. My nephew will look at his videos 5 or 6 times at a sitting, so he knows all the words. I don't know who organized the memorial, but it was classy and not too glitzy and was done with taste.

No comments: