Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IF SOMEONE CALLED YOU STUPID , WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN INVITE FOR A BEER PARTY AT THEIR HOME ??

Hell no, it wouldn't be me. I have too much pride in myself to fall for that. I think Gates and Obama are just trying to save face by doing this. I think Obama is trying to worm his way out of the whole situation. I think he will just be grinning and trying to put on a face like he is just a regular guy.

This incident is just leaving a bad taste in my mouth. It is really helping Gates with free publicity. He is making the rounds and plugging his latest book. I cringe every time I see this. Gates had a meltdown and he is trying to put on a happy face and trying to play the whole thing down.

The president didn't say a peep when U S Rep. Cynthia McKinney and 18 others were in an Israeli prison a few weeks ago. In fact it seems there was a media blackout. This beerfest will just be a photo op for the administration to flash all over the world.

No comments: