Friday, June 26, 2009

WILL MICHAEL JACKSON'S TRAGIC DEATH BE A BIGGER EVENT THAN PRINCESS DIANA'S IN ENGLAND

I think that it will be. There are many young people that are fans of Michael Jackson. It was reported that never before have people gathered at the coroner's office with a vigil of this size.

Every place that had any connection to Michael in the United States was surrounded with fans. Motown in Detroit, his childhood home in Gary, Indiana, his star on Hollywood Blvd., UCLA Hospital, his rented home in Holmby Hills in Los Angeles, the Apollo Theatre in New York.

I have some relatives and their children that were crying very hard over the death. I remember when my children were small, I took them to a charitable event where we met Michael and the Jackson 5.

I thought then when I saw Michael that he was destined for greatness. He had a lovely smile and was just jumping around. He was so hyper. A former manager of Michael's said " he reminded him of a young Sammy Davis Jr. "

When my youngest son was young, I took him to the Victory Tour Concert to see the Jackson 5 and also to a Michael Jackson concert. He was a big Michael Jackson fan then. He is forty years old now. A few years ago I gave my nephew all of my Michael Jackson tapes and he played them so much they will have to be replaced now.

No comments: