Saturday, June 27, 2009

WILL MICHAEL JACKSON'S CHILDREN GO TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE ?

I know there will be a fight over the children, but I hope that Michael made a will that states who he wanted to raise them in case of his death. There is one person who is not supporting his children, so I hope that he does not get them. But he is so vocal now.

Michael allegedly said he wants the long time nanny to raise them, so I hope they are raised by someone the children are comfortable with. Debbie Rowe might get custody of her two children, but if she does, I hope that she will take all three and not split them up.

I would hope that the children are not placed in a household that Michael has been running away from all these years. But there are leeches that will fight till the bitter end. I hope that the children will be appointed an attorney that will be looking out for their best interests , and not given to people that will just sponge off of them to have a better living situation for themselves.

I just wish that Michael thought ahead for his children.

No comments: