Saturday, February 16, 2008

OBAMA SHOULD NOT AGREE TO ANY NEW DEBATES

If I were Obama, I would not agree to any more debates at all. Especially since Clinton is saying that his speeches have no substance and are empty. In every city, she just harps on his speeches,where is the Clinton machine?

Why has all of the people that were in the war room deserted the Clinton's ? Did they run them away ? I see them on talk shows saying how they are doing everything wrong. I think the Clinton's burnt their bridges behind them.

In all of the Bernstein's and Woodward's books, they have the real deal. They know the Clinton's like a book, and can help you understand them.

I was so caught up in the Clinton's presidency because the Governor's mansion was just a few blocks from my house when I was growing up.

No comments: