Thursday, February 7, 2008

IS BILL O'REILLY GETTING A BAD FEELING?

Bill O'Reilly said he thinks if the 'super-delegates' choose a Democrat for the nomination , the people will tear down the convention center. I think I will agree with him. If there is a tie on the votes and the delegates, the party leaders, Congress ,and former Presidents will select one.

The people have worked so hard this time. I have not seen anything like this since the early 70's. There are a lot of young people involved now and they are unpredictable. I think there will not only be a disturbance at the Convention, but all across the United States.

The young people will not take it lying down like 2004 in Florida. I hope a wise decision will be made with the nomination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment, although I don't follow politics closely as I stated in the blog, however I might start reading your blog more considering I really should start paying more attention to those things. Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it.