Thursday, February 7, 2008

DID BILL GET CARRIED AWAY ON HIS ATTACKS ON OBAMA

Hillary said on the "Early Show" that Bill got carried away on his attacks of Obama. I could not believe I saw a person with such anger and venom in his mouth.

Then I said to myself, so this is the person that has been described by his former colleagues as a despicable person. I said this cannot be the same person that I had gone back to Little Rock for the "Little Rock 9 anniversaries" and to the library.

When his friends left his cabinet and were on t v saying things about him, I said they were traitors and liars. But I saw the movie "Primary Colors, which was based loosely on his life and I understood what other people knew then.

I guess I was charmed by his infectious smile. Now he looks like a bitter old man. I was in "The friends of Bill" , they sent me the tape about his early life, buttons and posters. Even his photographer sent me pictures of the family and the State Dinners.

No comments: