Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SUPER TARGET IN MORENO VALLEY, CALIFORNIA

I couldn't wait until the Super Target opened in my town. It is so big, you can't see all of it in one day.

They have all of the conveniences that you need. When you need a break, you can go to the deli for a sandwich and get a latte at Starbucks. If your child wants a pizza, there's a snack bar there.

I have had some disapointments there though.Some of my organic fruits tasted of a sanitizer. I thought I was going to get sick. It seemed that the porta potty might have been right in the fields next to the produce.

Next I bought some peaches and they were rotten and I had to throw them away. On a follow up visit, I bought some tomatoe salsa andprotective covering under the lid was torn open, so I had to throw it in the trash.

I took some film to be processed in one hour, and after shopping and a snack at Starbucks, I still waited an hour. So I had to go back the next day and get snapshots.

I guess they are going through growing pains and will improve. It is a nice store though, gets a lot of my money every month. The deli is very nice.