Saturday, November 3, 2007

PILOTS ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL

Reports have just been leaked that pilots went to sleep at the wheel. There are many incidents such as this happening, but it is hidden.

Pilots are supposed to have breaks between flights, but who knows whether they sleep or run errands or go to a bar?

I know if I were flying a red eye , I would probably go to sleep, myself. They need to have someone there to keep them awake.When the pilot woke up, the controller was frantic , because he was coming too fast for a landing.

Both airlines on that flight path, Frontier and United ,denied it was them and said they had no knowledge of it and no paperwork.

I am afraid of flying because of my inner ear problems ,and I used to have to fly often because of my job. It wasn't so bad a few years ago, but now they keep you hostage on the runway for hours, and no bathroom facilities, no food or water, it is a joke.