Monday, November 5, 2007

DOG SHOULD BE IN IDAHO

Dog should be in Idaho. I am sure they would welcome him there with open arms. I guess I never pictured him before as I do now. Before I just thought of him as a colorful character.

But now, I think of him as a supremacist. When he explained himself, I dismissed it. Then I listened to the rant. There was more to it. What is he saying about the young woman's character ? .

I would like for her to go on T V and let us make our own opinion. I really felt bad about it, because I am from Little Rock, and I was denied an education there.

When Gov. Faubus closed the schools, I had to come to Los Angeles to complete my education.Many of my classmates who had no relatives in other states, did not complete their senior year.

If Dog would just look at the jeering people trying to block the entryway to the school, or the policemen with the dogs in Alabama, then he could understand how hurtful his tirade was.

I wouldn't be surprised if the native Hawiian people boycotted his business, now that he has shown his distaste for minorities. That is the bulk of his business. He would feel right at home in Wyoming, Utah , or Idaho.