Sunday, November 18, 2007

CELL PHONES ARE KEEPING OUR COUNTRY AFLOAT

I think that cell phones are keeping our economy afloat. People think they are getting a deal when the companies are giving them away for free.

Some companies are giving away four or five to give to family and friends. When you look at the legal shows on T V, the majority of persons appearing before the judge are suing family and friends.

I do not have a phone because I never want to get caught up in that trap.When I was sick once my relatives called me every minute, to check on my condition. That month I owed 400 dollars and the next month I owed 300 dollars.

Thats when I got rid of the cell phone. I think I only need one is when I am traveling or on the highway.I am very appaled when I see parents paying 300 or 400 dollars a month for their kids cell phones.

Most of the time they are calling local phones or to friends that live only a couple of blocks away.