Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WHAT WILL JESSIE JACKSON JR.'S LEGACY BE ? CRUSADER FOR JUSTICE OR SNITCH ?

My hopes were dashed when I heard that he was giving the FBI information for years. Why was that information released ?. I am shocked that he was doing that. He knew that if he became a whistle blower, his career would be ended. Now it seems that it is the case anyway.

I was so impressed with him. He is a better orator than his dad. But I think the powers that be were dreading the thought of Jessie Sr. strolling down the halls of the senate and the White House. I had the same thoughts. Now the politicians in Chicago are wondering what Jessie Jr. told the feds about them.

Now the people in the legislature are going to be leary of him, and will not want to say anything around him. I think it will be very uncomfortable for him in the future. He might be shunned.

No comments: