Thursday, December 18, 2008

RICK WARREN GIVING THE INVOCATION AT OBAMA'S INAUGRATION, I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO BARAK OBAMA SPEECHES AGAIN !!

I will not give my vote to Barak Obama again. Rick Warren told America that Senator John McCain was in a secured location and did not hear the questions to Senator Barak Obama. When in fact, Senator McCain was en-route to the forum and heard every one of the questions.

I think Barak Obama is trying to win over some of the evangelicals.But Obama is speaking with a forked tongue, and this will come back and bite him. The evangelicals were polled after the forum and all of the crowd said they would not vote for him.

Barak Obama is bending over backwards to please everyone. He and his team are trying to be too perfect and I think that is impossible. I will not be surprised if some of the people he has selected will drop out now.This is not what they came on board for.

No comments: