Thursday, July 31, 2008

WHO ARE McCAIN'S ADVISORS ?

Who are McCain's advisor's ? Every morning I wake up and wonder what 's going to happen . He will put his foot in his mouth everyday. It seems like he has George H's speech writers.

The advice he has turned down, he needs to take a second look at it. There are kids on You Tube that can give him a take on what people want to hear. It is so comical that McCain would compare Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears to Barak Obama.

I know it is late in the game, but I think McCain will lose because of his speech writers.He should bring a few new ones on, preferably from a think tank , or wall street.

What he should do is ask close friends , "what do you think I should say", and go with the gut. I don't think he will listen to anyone or follow any advice from his people. He must not look at the cable t v shows, when there are seasoned people who have won elections giving advice.

McCain wants the racists to come out of the woodwork and vote for him. Yet he says he is not racist with his ads. Now I know why his own party didn't want him to represent them.

He has no charisma. He is in an alley fight with Obama. He wants to come out ahead. I think it will be detrimental. It seems like McCain is gasping for air, it looks so sad. I think he is turning everyone that would have voted for him away.

No comments: