Thursday, July 24, 2008

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE CANDIDATES ???

Are you tired of the candidates yet ? I for one am. Enough already. I do not want to hear another speech or Town Hall meeting. I am tired of the press and news anchors analyzing every word that is spoken.

I am sick of both of these candidates. The press tries to stir them up and get them to respond to every little thing. Every time McCain opens his mouth, he attacks Obama, no wonder the New York Times rejected his op-ed.

He seems so sad, trying to get sympathy for his cause. It seems like he is running scared. I don't blame him because this is his last chance to go for president. There are so many others who never got this close that are too old now to run.

Every time that Obama speaks, McCain has to give a press conference to spout his views of the speech. And Obama just throws everything out there. If it doesn't stick, or he gets flack for it,he says he was taken out of context.

People have to realize that the President is only a bill signer.He talks to heads of state. That's about it. What I want to know is how they feel about saying a person is mentaly ill so they do not get benefits. I want to know about the GI Bill, If a person arrives on American soil 5 days early they do not get GI Bill or benefits.


I think Obama should not say things that are outrageous. He's not a dummy. He should know when to scratch these controversial sections from his speeches.He should speak from the gut.

No comments: