Tuesday, February 10, 2009

RIHANNA BITTEN AND BATTERED

Rihanna was left with "horrific injuries" after allegedly being assaulted by rapper Chris Brown. Rihanna was left with facial injuries following an argument with boyfriend Chris Brown. Brown reportedly punched her in the face,causing swelling to her forehead,a split lip, as well as bites on her arm.

In 2007 Chris Brown told Giant magazine his stepfather used to hit his mom. Brown said, " I remember -- thinking, I'm just gonna go crazy on him one day" .I hope that his attorney Mark Geragos does not try to sweep this thing under the rug, as he seems to have done in so many of his other cases.

An old trick in Los Angeles is for celebrities to donate huge sums of money to slain officers families organizations. Someone has told me that her mouth has been wired shut. I hope that she gets justice by the women's organizations and some of the young rappers out there. Also I hope that if there are any other young women out there that have been abused, they will come forward.



.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so wrong and i was a big fan of chris but now idk..