Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RAPPER CHRIS BROWN SHOULD JUST GO AWAY

Chris Brown should just go away. There is nothing that could justify him attacking Rihanna.I am a senior citizen and not familiar with the music, but I think he did a terrible injustice to her and himself. Just watch, his excuse will be that he was abused as a child. He should not get a pass.

His body is a dangerous weapon, since he is a martial arts person. And he focused his attack on her face and arms. Her face and arms are a moneymaker. It seems that he was intent on destroying her career, but I hope it backfires on him and is his downfall.

Every time you see him on t v he is smiling and grinning. That is a bunch of crock. I hope that his record label drops him and other rappers shun him and refuse to perform with him. In fact, like Madea says " I hope the other rappers WHOP HIS ASS".For the kids out there who think he is a role model, I hope the parents will school them on what's happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris Brown is not a rapper.