Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FLORIDA REPUBLICAN COMMITTEEWOMAN CAROL CARTER'S RACE BAITING

Longtime Florida Republican committeewoman Carol Carter resigned after a racist joke she forwarded in an e-mail became public . She said she didn't know why someone leaked it to the press. She only sent the e-mail to eight people.




The e-mail read:

From: Carol Carter

Friday, January 30, 9:30 AM

Subject: FW: Amazing!

I’m confused

How can 2,000,000 blacks get into Washington, DC in 1 day in sub zero temps when 200,000 couldn’t get out of New Orleans in 85 degree temps with four days notice?

Carol Carter

Later she sent out a second e-mail that read:

From: Carol Carter

January 30, 5:54 PM




Subject: Earlier e-mail

I have been asked to send this apology for my earlier e-mail. I am sorry that it was received in a negative manner. I do hope that we are going to be allowed to keep our sense of humor.

As you can now see, it went to very few people. I did add Todd Marks in this apology, as he is in the mix now. I am also sorry to learn that some of these persons are not real team players. There really was no reason for this to go beyond those that I e-mailed (8 people). This was not an e-mail blast as I do not have that capability.

Carol

No comments: