Saturday, October 11, 2008

WILL YOU CARE WHO THE PRESIDENT IS IF YOU LOSE YOUR JOB AND HOUSE NEXT YEAR ?

All this fretting over a Black man being elected president will be furthest from your mind if you have to stand in a soup line or sleep in your car next year. In Santa Barbara, some of their wealthiest citizens are sleeping in their cars in a park.

I have been working in political campaigns since 1965 and they were White men. I did not show any prejudice to them and they accepted me and respected me.

With these two political parties , there are two cliques in Washington, and they change places every two or four years.That's why the Jehovah Witnesses do not vote, it is the same old thing, no matter which party gets in.

I am just worried about the Supreme Court Justices and Administration officials that will be hired. And I want the people in their cities to rise up and replace their leaders in Washington that do not have the best wishes of the people in heart.

No comments: