Sunday, October 12, 2008

I AM SO GLAD THAT JOHN McCAIN SHOWED SOME CLASS

I am so glad that John McCain showed some class by renouncing the bigots at his rally. He knows that whether he wins or loses, he will have to work in Washington. And he does not want to be shunned.

His supporters and handlers didn't want him to come out and stop the attacks on Barak Obama. But that shows he has some decency left. He is bringing out the David Dukes and the Timothy McVeigh's at those rally's.

If someone leaves his rally and group attack someone, he will get blamed for riling them up . I hope he isn't looking at those talking heads on cable. I don't look at fox and sometimes I have to turn off NPR because they go too far left sometimes.

The way things are going now I think it will be a toss-up as to who will win this election. It is so close.

No comments: