Friday, October 31, 2008

ARE THESE POLITICAL PUNDITS GROVELING AND BEGGING FOR JOBS, SUCH AS SPEECH WRITING ?

It seems to me to be the case. These guys are on cable every night praising Governor Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber. Sometimes they can't get the words out and stumble over them if asked a question out of their talking points.

They think the American public is so dumb and is dumbing down the public for their own gain. It is so disgusting. I don't know when the spinning stops and the real conversation begins. I am just thinking about their children and if they have any respect for them.

When I go to San Diego and stay at one of their luxury hotels and two blocks away there are hundreds of homeless and runaway kids camped out on the sidewalk. Some of these kids parents say "do as I tell you and not as I do". I believe they think their parents are hypocrites.

The parking at this hotel was valet parking only and costs 22.00 a night. There was no other option. I guess it was for the guests safety.

No comments: