Wednesday, October 24, 2007

JERMAINE JACKSON IS A DEADBEAT DAD !!!

Jermaine says he can't get a job because his market value may go down. I think if a person has 8 kids he should do something.

I do not think any of the Jackson's have a market value but Janet and Michael. Jermaine has to remember he was a child star and that time is gone.

Jermaine has been married three times and his ex-wife has kids by him and she was first married to Randy Jackson and has kids by him.

She said in court docs that she needs abt 13,000 a month to survive. Jermaine pays no child support. She lives with Jermaine's mother who pays for the ex and children's support.

I was a fan years ago, but this turns my stomach. I do not respect this man and will not buy any of his work. But I think the amount of monthly support that the ex is asking for is too much. Jermaine asked the court to give him custody so that she can get a job.