Monday, October 15, 2007

Democrats Want To Tax All Internet Purchases

The Democrats want to tax all internet purchases. They want to find revenue to pass the Childrens Health Program. I was against it when I found out they wanted to tax cigarettes 61 cents.

Just look at all of the state taxes the government could make to fund their ferries to nowhere, paint salmons on airplanes, bridges to nowhere, research salmon baby food.

I do not smoke or drink but I think they should cut some of the pork they want for their own projects. They have probably tacked many things on to the Children's Healthcare Bill.

So I believe that's why the President vetoed it. The people that are paying cash for their children's care now will get a free ride. And all of the illegal immigrants will get care. Our economy is already on the verge of collapse.