Thursday, September 27, 2007

Say it ain't so, De la Hoya !!

I am very dissapointed in De la Hoya. The photos showing him in drag this week was unbelievable. What happened to him? He knows he is a celebrity and should keep his handlers around him.

If he was still in Hollenbeck this wouldn't have happened to him. I think he let his guard down and didn't think this could happen to him. And I thought it was bad when Sugar Ray Leonard got his wallet stolen in Las Vegas.

Well at least he isn't boxing now and into promoting. But I know the people in Hollenbeck are shocked that he didn't practice more caution. My cousin used to spar with him in Hollenbeck.

The old saying " Don't forget where you came from". I hope Oscar remembers, and gets back on track. I know he doesn't want to go out like that. He trusted these people and didn't think they would do this.