Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I KNEW IT WAS A SETUP

I knew something was wrong when I heard of O.J.'s arrest. These guys wanted to capitalize off the publicity of the book that Goldman was selling.

On the tape it sounded as if they were reading off a script. If I am a regular person, and it sounds fake to me, then the experts should not fall for the okey doke.

I don't know if these guys were wearing a wire or not, but they had O.J. if this was the real deal. I would like for them to take a lie detector test to see if they are telling the truth.

O J wanted a sting, and he got stung.

O J doesn't know he is the most hated man in the world. But he is his own worst enemy. Every time he opens his mouth, he puts his foot in it.

I think if he can get through this, he will finally get it. He will just keep a low profile, and not be all in your face. He is not smiling and looking cocky now.