Monday, October 19, 2009

WAS THE CELL PHONE INCIDENT A LITMUS TEST ?

I could not believe it when Maria Scharzenegger announced she would donate her cell phone to a charity. This was after she was observed talking on a cell phone while driving several times. It has always been known that there are two types of laws, one for the rich and another for the rest of us.

I would have expected her cousin to say that she would donate her phone to charity. But not Maria. She is an accomplished journalist. What I would have liked to see was her going down to the Department of Motor Vehicles and paying a fine, which is what the rest of us would have had to do. Then I would have had my faith restored in her,since I have followed her family history over the years.

This is why the people's trust in famous people have waned in recent years. We do not rev er them as we once used to. I think her coming out and saying she was donating her cell phone to charity was a red herring.

No comments: